Terms and Conditions for Designs by TTOC Floral
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of www.designsbyttocfloral.com (the “Site”) and your purchases from Designs by TTOC Floral . By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully before using the Site.
Use of the Site
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
Products and Pricing
- All products and services available on the Site are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to change the prices and availability of products without notice.
Orders and Payment
- When you place an order, you are making an offer to purchase the products. We may accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of placing the order.
- Delivery times are estimates and may vary based on factors beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for any delays or non-delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.
Returns and Refunds
- If your order doesn’t meet expectations, please get in touch within 24 hours. We’re committed to finding a solution that leaves you satisfied.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns or refunds at our discretion.
- All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Designs by TTOC Floral and is protected by copyright laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from the Site without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
Designs by TTOC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or products purchased from us.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.